Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lady Liberty

This first little quilt was a round robin! I started the center with the Prim style embroidery. Our only rule was to keep it small. I did some simple machine quilting; just enough to hold it together as I wanted the center to be the focus.
This quilt was a simple one made for Memorial Day and sent to a chaplain at Walter Reed Medical Center for a wounded veteran. If I remember right Pat Sloan encouraged her readers to get one made and send it. So I did.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin