Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Let Freedom Ring! More Patriotic Quilts

This first quilt was made up of blocks from my first online block exchange. I was fairly new to quilting and the internet so it was very exciting to have quilt blocks from all over the world!
This small quilt was the first quilt I machine quilted with a walking foot in 1996. Hmmmm, I see a theme here too since I love 2 color quilts, especially blue and white.

Here is the Libertyville quilt designed by Terry Clothier Thompson and published in the Kansas City Star newspaper as a block-of-the week (or month, I can't remember). Quilted by Kat and sold at the Sisters outdoor quilt show 2 years ago.


2 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous applique/pieced quilt and the quilting is stunning..wow
    found you through Primfolk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sold it! It is oh so nice. You really like patriotic quilts. You should do a post for the 4th of July and show all your photos of them at once. Maybe we could encourage others to post their's at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!

Archive

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin