Friday, February 13, 2009

More American Spirit

This first quilt was made with my good friend, Kat, on her first trip "west". We took a class the week before the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show. It was appropriately named "To Sisters through Ohio." My friend is from Ohio so we knew it's be perfect for us. Machine quilted by Bonnie Hunter.


This was a fun one that introduced me to the use of wool in my quilts. I love working with wool now. This was machine quilted by me.



This simple one is from Thimbleberries. It is hand quilted and the label says it took me 2 years! I'm not any faster now then I was back then!!!



1 comment:

  1. I am blown away by all of your patriotic quilts. I would love to have that many as I am always drawn to them.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!