Friday, February 20, 2009

Stars! Stars! Stars!

I thought I'd wrap up the Americana quilts by showing a few unfinished projects.



A friend designed these feathered stars in Electric Quilt. I can see the upper 4 going around some kind of applique or maybe the 4 corners of a feathered star sampler. I enjoyed making them but haven't looked any further to what to do with them. Any ideas? I'd love to hear- please leave me a comment.





This was a scrap buster I did in 2008. When I pulled it out to take a photo I wished I would have made it bigger. I really like it! The border is machine appliqued. The corners look a bit bare, but I think I can fill that in with some quilting.

1 comment:

  1. How about the stars being used for a border around the eagle quilt I want you to make. Would make a big quilt! You have done a very good job on piecing the feathered stars.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!