Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Family Quilt

Here's a quilt that was either in my family or my husband's family. Simple, humble and meant to use. Maybe they started with the hexagons to make a flower garden and thought that was too big of an undertaking. I'll never know. It's tied with bright pink yarn!

Here's the back of the quilt. There are 2 sections that are the pieced Dresden plates. I haven't looked closely at this one for awhile and it looks like I could do some simple repairs on it. The batting is a flannel blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin