Monday, March 16, 2009

Girls Weekend Out

I had a great weekend away with my girlfriends Randy and Bonnie. It was a great time to sew, laugh and unwind. Here are 2 projects that I worked on.
I had the center of this done, but was able to get the borders made and applied. Not rocket science here for sure, but I love it!
My plan for this was to have the pieces cut and use it for a leader/ender project. I hadn't gotten far enough to put that into use, so I just threw what I had into a baggie and a few other fabrics and completed some of these. It is a simple quilt that will help me use up my scraps.

1 comment:

  1. I love your quilts! I always love anything by Cheri Saffiote. Your other one is fab, too! Glad you had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!