Friday, April 17, 2009

Hidden Stars Quilt

Here is another quilt my DJ group has done. It was called Hidden Stars and was in American Patchwork and Quilting magazine. I love that you can see the stars in some of the blocks and depending on the color placement you really have to search for them in the others.

I don't profess to be a great quilter but I sure can't afford to send them all out!!
P.S. It is in the February 2006 issue of American Patchwork and Quilting.


  1. I love that quilt! I have a thing for any quilts with stars. Which issue was that in? I will have to see if I have that issue still. And I need to know, how many quilts do you have? I have loved all of them that you have shown!

  2. I like blocks where the pieces are the same but the contrast changes the look by where the lights, mediums, and darks are placed.

  3. Hey! I was "sent over" by Quiltsalott too. I love this quilt. Your color combinations are lovely. I will have to read more a little later. Take care! Una in Norway


I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin