Monday, April 13, 2009

"Spring Applique"

This was a fun one to do because the applique was big and easy. I machine quilted it. You can find Lynda's wonderful site here:

Here is another I love to display when I am so tired of winter and know spring will be here soon. This is by Country Threads. Quilted by Bonnie Hunter.


  1. Love these! A Tisket A Tasket is on my list of quilts to make. I love that one! (I want to make Bundling Board, too). I really like your other quilt, too!

  2. I love them....I have these patterns too :o) Someday! And I sure hope mine turn out as nice as yours!

  3. Thank you for leading me to the photo of the Garden quilt. I didn't realize it was as big as this. Guess I didn't read the size on the pattern. But it's good that it is bigger and can be displayed on a bed. You have made some good fabric selections on this. You know I like the quilt!


I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin