My road trip last weekend also included 2 guild quilt shows. The photos I'm showing are a mix from both shows. The first one I went to was was the one I liked the best put on by the Pioneer Quilters in Eugene. It was held at the Lane County Historical Museum so it had a wonderful setting. There was a lot of hand quilting and by the looks of it a more traditional quilt group. They had a little booklet printed up with a short paragraph of all the quilts. From reading this the guild hand quilts each member a quilt on a rotating basis. I thought that was very cool! Do any of your guilds do that?
I've seen this quilt around a few times. I love how the quiltmaker left one basket empty.
- ► 2012 (167)
- ► 2011 (130)
- Oregon Quilt Documentation
- Strawberry Fields- Part 1 Revisited
- Quilt show
- Strawberry Fields quiltalong- Let's sew! Part 1
- Strawberry Fields Quiltalong!
- Something to Crow About
- Old Fashioned Bed Turning
- Under the Big Top
- House Party
- Wool Crazy- Block One DONE!!
- Poole Forge Quilts
- Centennial Church Block
- Decorative Privy Bags....Yep!
- ▼ April (13)