quilt block contest. The blocks will be displayed during the Sisters outdoor quilt show and the quilt show instructors will pick their favorites. I don't have any plans on winning, but it will be fun to make a block and join in on the group project. Here's the fabric! Way out of my box!! The rules state you cannot add any fabrics but you do not need to use them all. There's still time to get in on the fun!
My birthday isn't for 15 days but the celebration starts this weekend! My sister's birthday is one day before mine and so she is coming to help celebrate my BIG number birthday and spend some time together. We plan on taking my mom out for Mother's Day this weekend too.
Have a wonderful weekend!!
- Block Challenge and Cherry Tree Quilting
- Let's Spend Some Time on the Porch!
- A Little Porch Time Anyone??
- Same-O Same-O- Winner Added!!
- Two More giveaways!
- Just Takes Two and Giveaway!!
- Cowboys and Cherries Oh my!
- I guess it's ok for me to show this now, since my ...
- Twice as Nice
- Sold! 4 Times!!
- Alzheimer's Art Quilt
- I got a little distracted by the JT2 blocks. I wi...
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2011 (130)
- ► 2010 (132)