Friday, July 10, 2015
I have started my training cycle again and feel it is really important for me to keep moving and practice a little self-care. (My friend Juliann calls it that, and I like it!) Self care also includes a cold beer after a long hot day!
My focus now is to try and enjoy the present (not the past or the future) with my mom and try and make however much time she has left as easy and pleasant as possible.
Thanks for continuing this journey with me.
- ► 2016 (140)
- It's Friday!
- Weekend Getaway and Quilt Show
- Quilters are the Best! Dresses for Bolivia .. Part...
- Pillowcase Dresses for Bolivia
- Sisters Quilt Show- Vintage Quilts
- Friendship Ring
- Sisters Finale
- Gee's Bend Quiltmakers
- From the Mountains of Guatemala
- My Favorite Quilt from the Sisters Show
- No quilting since earlier in the week, but here's ...
- Morning Star
- A Patriotic Finish July 4, 2015
- Happy Independence Day USA!
- Flags of American Revolution
- ▼ July (15)
- ► 2014 (171)
- ► 2013 (172)
- ► 2012 (167)
- ► 2011 (130)
- ► 2010 (132)