Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Dresses for Bolivia

Several more dresses for Bolivia came in the mail last week, Thank you Barbara from NJ, Nancy R, and Sherrill. I got a package from OK, but only have a last name of Graham. Thank you all so much!


PS My hubby took down the line:(


  1. These are very sweet. Such good colors for little girls.:)

  2. Lori, I can't believe you rec'd my package already. I only mailed it yesterday morning--that's the fastest delivery ever!

  3. All such pretty dresses. 'Almost finished with mine. Will be mailing them to you very soon :)


I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin