Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Blogging Neighborhood

Since I have sewn hardly a stitch the past few days I thought I'd introduce you to a few blogs you may not be familiar with. It's easy (for me) to stay in the same blogging circles.

An antique quilt for blog eye candy


Carole- Amazing quilter! Her applique and color sense are great! I love the quilt on her new design wall!  http://wheelsonthewarrandytebus.blogspot.com.au/

Hanne - is fantastic at sticheries and is having fun rediscovering her sewing machine after doing lots of hand work.  http://hannequilt.blogspot.no/

Michelle- A machine! What more can I say?! Okay, yes lots of gorgeous quilts here!!
http://afwife85.blogspot.com/


Nathalie- Her blog name translated is Magic Needle- pay her a visit for a little magic in your life!
http://tovernaald.blogspot.com/


Julia- Is making a quilt with vintage lace and amazing hand quilting.
creativeribbons.blogspot.com


I hope you'll make your rounds when you get a few minutes. Leave a comment of encouragement. That's always nice!

 I certainly appreciate every single comment you leave! I haven't had the time lately to respond- so sorry!!

19 comments:

  1. I'm so interested in reading quilt bloggers I'm not familiar with - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love posts like this. Thank you so much for sharing these Lori. I visited each one and love them all! They all have something different to offer. I love blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori thanks for sharing here is another you may or may not be familiar with http://supergoof-quilts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, all of these are new to me! I'm off to check them out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, all of these are new to me! I'm off to check them out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous quilt! So unique!
    I already follow a couple of those blogs and really enjoy them. I'll be checking out the others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for these. Even though I follow a lot of quilter blogs, it is always nice to meet new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a awesome quilt !
    Thank you for sharing these blogs ! I' m going to read them ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a awesome quilt !
    Thank you for sharing these blogs ! I' m going to read them ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Lori. 'Will go check-out those blogs. It is always great to find new quilting blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was excited when you introduced new blogs but then realised I am already following them LOL - and with good reason! Having met Carole I know she is as nice as she is talented too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm familiar with a couple of them already. Off to check out the others!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Lori or mentioning my blog in your list, and listing some new ones to me.
    Love the antique quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found Carole yesterday and just added Michelle today --thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanx a lot Lori, what a nice surprise to read that you love my blog! Thanx for sharing my blog to your readers. I hope that I can inspire some new readers too. Love the detailed quilting thats been done at the antique quilt above!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Lori, some I already watch and others no, so it was great to get this info. What I find really helps me, is when I can add my email address onto their blog so every time they post I get an email telling me, otherwise I forget to check. There are so many fabulous bloggers, one has to be careful not to spend all day looking and not sewing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Lori for the links, great to see more awesome blogs.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for sharing my blog! It's always fun to meet new quilters/bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!

Archive

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin