Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Pillowcase Dresses And Guild Lecture

I rec'd two packages this week for Colombia.

Thank you Barb!
She also sent some girly goodie bags to hand out as well.
Wendy sent these adorable dresses too!
Than you both so much!!
Isn't this card stinkin' cute?! Wendy sent it with the dresses.
 Yesterday's guild presentation went very well! I hope they had as much fun as I did! My Sally Post quilt had them confused as to what was the top??
This was the first time I've done the lecture, Reruns: Quilts Inspired by the Past. Hopefully it won't be the last!!

As you can see by the way I'm dressed, fall hasn't quite made it to Central Oregon. It was in the low 90's! This week our weather is finally supposed to cool down- Good news for those still fighting fires.

Have a fantastic day!

6 comments:

  1. How long does your lecture last. Just curious. I am sure it is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see your lovely version of the Sally Post quilt I'm so tempted to make one! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got some dresses cut out and ready to sew whenever my sewing machine gets fixed! Looks like a good presentation!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dresses are just adorable. And I'll bet your lecture in Sunriver was awesome. Sorry I wasn't able to be there
    Maybe we can meet up in a couple of weeks when I'm there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad the dresses arrived and that you enjoyed the card (I think the cards are fun). Now I need to get caught up on the QAL now that I'm home!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!