Friday, June 8, 2018

Fun on A Friday!

I've got a few ideas and projects rolling around my head.

 I started digging around in my French General fabric and found this little center already pieced. May as well go with it!
 Here's my little tub of FG bits and pieces.
 I got these on the remnant section at Fabric Depot and think I'll put them somewhere else where I will remember to use them.
 Betty Lou and her friend Cynthia have been making dresses for Haiti and was so thoughtful to send me a few for my next mission trip! Thank you both from the bottom of my heart! The sun was glaring through this photo, but I wanted you to see the cute trim and pockets.
 And here is a better one that you can see the sweet fabric!
Here's my Instagram from this past week. 

And if you aren't on my Facebook group I made this video yesterday. I think you can see it HERE.

Or maybe click the above.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend!



12 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! I was just making a JOY list and then o saw your video - make life worth living. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the video Lori. You always have interesting projects on the go. Can't go wrong with French General!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your video! Glad to hear that I'm not alone with several projects in the works PLUS a lot of ideas swirling in my head. I totally agree with you also -- if it's not fun to make, it's not worth making. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun indeed! Looks like you are off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a smaller piece of the fabric with the bicycle, spider, etc. I used a couple of the motifs in blocks for the Stonefields quilt. That quilt is at the local shop waiting for all over quilting. I wish there was a local quilter that does custom quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like lots of fun stuff sewn already in your FG tub. So many lovely dresses sure to bring smiles and joy to some sweet girls! I enjoyed your video :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never met a French General fabric I didn't LOVE!!!
    i'm pretty sure I have some of those too--love what you did with the thimble!!
    Happy Weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. love FG fabrics. cute group of dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that line and I know you will make something beautiful with them.
    Those dresses are adorable and beautifully made.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the video! It's always such fun to read your blog. I look forward to the projects you're thinking about for next year. Humble fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That block is so sweet, love this fussy cutting! My local guild has been collecting these dresses like crazy too. We make simple ones and one quilter takes them home and embellishes them with the cutest rick rack or fusible trims and shapes. It's so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lori...enjoyed your little video. The FG fabric is sweet. Those little dresses are beautifully done. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!