Hello!
Cindy bought a kit of Cheddar Cheese and Crackers and here is her sweet top. This was my first quiltalong and I still love it so much! Thanks for sharing yours Cindy. Perfect for autumn!
I usually have kits in my Etsy store but I am out right now. If you would be interested in more info please send me an email at Humblequilts@gmail.com
This years quiltalong may be a tad later than usual. Likely mid October. I have it ready on Electric Quilt but need to make it when I return from France and Germany!
This beauty belongs to Bonnie. She purchased a top from my Etsy shop and removed every seam, cleaned it and has this beauty ready to baste and quilt! Yay!
If you want to see what goodies I have in my Etsy shop feel free to click HERE.
Thank you both for sending me photos.
I love seeing these!
I'm off on a loop around Mt Hood! I hope I survive 40+ miles!! LOL
Beautiful quilts. Lori, but I have to say I admire your courage & stamina for attacking that 40+ mile loop. Have a great time -- you got this!
ReplyDeleteI also made Cheddar and Crackers from your kit. It was an unusual choice for me, but I really like it. Time to get it out with some fall quilts!
ReplyDeleteI like Some cheddar in a quilt!
ReplyDeleteOh, dear! I went to your Etsy shop and drooled over every item! Your shop is always full of wonderful things!
ReplyDeleteLove the Cheddar Cheese and Crackers. When I see you projects they just bring a smile to my face. So glad you still blog and enjoy piecing quilts.
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful creations made from purchases from your shop!
ReplyDeleteWow--I haven't done a 40+ mile hike since I was in high school! More power to ya!
What is taking you to France and Germany? Sounds like a great trip!