Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My New Quilt Blog


There are so many Weight Watcher members that are quilters I thought I'd jump in and share a bit of my quilting. I love old quilts and traditional style quilting. Here is my latest quilt I finished last night.

I first saw this quilt hanging in a museum downtown Lancaster, PA several years ago. I've had the snapshot hanging in my sewing room and knew I wanted to make one some day. I'm not sure why the poison green and double pinks appeal to me, but I seem to be using a lot more of those colors lately.
It was quilted by my good friend Kathy McCarty.

4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and have enjoyed reading through all your posts and ..... my gosh ..... what beautiful eye candy you gave me today! Lovely, lovely quilts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori I love this one too..I think there is a free pattern for it somewhere, will have to see if I can find it. I have enjoyed your blog from the day I started following you are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've admired that quilt pattern many times, it's fabulous. The green pink combo is strange and yet really appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful quilt, and the pink/green combo is great. I must make a point of using it more often in my quilts. So glad you started blogging, I enjoy every post.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!