Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Primitive Applique

Millennium Garden by Jan Patek is my favorite snuggle quilt. It was the first large quilt that I hand appliqued. I put brushed cotton on the back so it really feels like flannel. It always brings a smile to my face. Machine quilted in 2003 by me.



Primitive Primer was another fun one- all hand applique but machine quilted by me in 2005.

I made several of these pillows from wool and cotton for Christmas gifts a few years ago. I think it was in a Blackbird book.






2 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH you have made a lot of gorgeous quilts! I love Jan Patek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¡¡Qué labores de quilting mas bonitas tienes¡¡ antiguas de las que me gustan a mi´
    Gracias por ese "That is so adorable" que me envias..
    Un abrazo bien grande, te seguiré.
    Nieves-Mª.

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!

Archive

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin