Saturday, May 23, 2009

Just For Fun

When I started this blog I knew I wanted to keep it quilt related but some things are too funny not to share with my new online friends. I thought I'd post my goofy things on the weekend.
This past week I got this book from my sister for my birthday. These are a few of my favorite pages.
Click on any photo to get a better view.


  1. Haha! I'm still in my 30's but those are hilarious!

  2. Thanks for sharing a laugh! They are all funny but the last one is my DH exactly!

  3. I guess I've reached a "certain age" now because this really cracks me up!


I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin