Thursday, October 1, 2009

More Quilt Show

I've been feeling a little under the weather the past few days and was hoping to finish another border on my G. Washington medallion. I don't think that's going to happen now.
I guess I'll post more photos from the quilt show today and tomorrow for your pleasure.


  1. Sorry you aren't feeling well! I love the Christmas quilt at the end.

  2. Hope you're feeling better soon. I am loving that last one in the pictures, the Christmas village looking one. Adorable!

  3. oh I hope your feeling better
    more great pictures...
    looks like it was an awesome quilt show to go to.

  4. All of them are beautiful. I love the North Pole one. Get well soon!

  5. I LOOoove the Christmas village. I have this book but never had a chance to do. I wish I have more time to make this quilt..... :-)

  6. I've had a rotten cold! I hope you're feeling better. ooxx

  7. Hope you don't have that dreaded flu!

    The pot full of flowers is an interesting quilt.


I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin