Saturday, February 11, 2012

Quilts for sale! quilts for Sale!

Everything is SOLD! We are such a helpful group of quilters willing to assist a clean up when we need to! LOL
Look for more in the near future!!

My friend Jill is cleaning! I told her I'd be happy to list a few things on my blog for her to sell.
She is a long time quilter cleaning out 20+ years of accumulation from her sewing room. Her gain- Our gain!! LOL
Buyer to pay postage from New Jersey. I think the prices are more than reasonable, but feel free to make an offer.



Folk Art Calender quilt by Indygo Junction. Hand appliqued, machine quilted.Has a
homespun plaid backing fabric. Size is 51" x 70"    $60 (that is $5 square! What a deal!)
SALE PENDING

 Turquoise/periwinkle/fuchsia log cabin star is a TOP only. Size is 67" x 87". $25
SALE PENDING

This was a Kansas Troubles Block of the Month...was hugely expensive and fun
to do, but I never did get it quilted and probably never will. So this is
a TOP only, primitive/folk art with some brushed cottons and primitive
embroidery. Size is 70" x 90".   $75 SALE PENDING

Here is a  log cabin star, with lots of cheddar, that
is 55" square.  Would be a nice table square or wall hanging. $20
SALE PENDING


The patterns are eight different angel patterns from Cabin Fever Designs.
They are cute for someone who likes folk art.  They are in brand new
condition,  as I never used them...lol. $8 SALE PENDING

If you feel like the price is too high please send me an email with your offer!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, so fun. I will take the log cabin star, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the mess I am making of my angle piece, for my sister, I think I could have used those angel patterns, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. If either log cabin(turquoise or red) doesn't go through, I'll be the next bidder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG> There's nothing left for me to buy??? UGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really can not skip a day of blog reading. Lovely quilts.
    Randy and I will have to be faster next time.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!