Friday, February 24, 2012
Red & White Sampler
Did anybody else see this in the directions?
use the Dear Jane®Rule: cut it big and whack it off
What?! I like to cut it a tiny bit bigger, but really...this is ridiculous. This was never quite the rule I used when making my Jane Stickle quilt. Super unprofessional, in my humble opinion.
If you want to win a book and you have not left a comment, now would be a great time to do it.
Sonoma Rose by Jennifer Chiaverini- click HERE (I finished it so the winner will not need to wait)Will draw Saturday, Feb 25th in the evening.
Back to Charm School- by Country Threads-click HERE. If you have not read the comments you need to do that too. What a hoot! Will draw Sunday, Feb 26th.
Utility Quilting; Simple Solutions for Quick Hand Quilting- click HERE. Drawing on March 2.
Have a fantastic weekend!!!
- ► 2015 (151)
- ► 2014 (171)
- ► 2013 (172)
- Here's a sneak peak of a small part of my Jubilee...
- Charm School- Winner
- Sonoma Rose Winner
- Red & White Sampler
- Utility Quilting - It Could Be Yours!
- Charm School- It Could be Yours!
- Sonoma Rose- It Could Be Yours!
- This, That, and Somemore....
- Pet Peeve and A Little Airing
- A Theme Going On?
- Quilt Exchange
- Quilts for sale! quilts for Sale!
- No Rhyme or Reason
- Pink Lemonade Winner
- It's a Puzzle
- Are You Ready for Some....
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2011 (130)
- ► 2010 (132)