Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Two Book Winners

If you like to read easy, clean books I can heartily recommend the Quilts of Love series. Thank you to all who commented. I like hearing about when/where you read. Before bed seems to be a popular time. 
Without further ado I am drawing two names for both of these books. I just finished A Sky Without Stars. It was interesting as I live very near a Native American Reservation. 

Maryann Skaritka wrote:

I just heard of this series and I am reading Hidden in The Stars right now

And A Grand Design 

Jean wrote:
I usually read while I'm eating, as I live alone, but I also read after I eat to let things get settled before I rush off to something else.

MaryAnn and Jean please send me your mailing address to loridweightwatchers@gmail.com and I'll get the books in the mail.

Wish I could say I've been sewing this week, but I've been working! Looks for more autumn decor on Friday.
Happy Fall and Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. my kind of books thanks for suggesting them
    kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. reading is my other addiction...will add them to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't started the one I won, yet, because I haven't had time to soak in the tub! *LOL*
    Congrats to the new winners!

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!

Archive

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin