Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Cascadia Quiltalong Mystery Part 2


Hello! I'm thrilled to see many jumping in and not letting the mystery part to this stop them!

Take 2 of your strips and sew them together.
Then you should have this.


Take your baggy of 1 1/2" squares strip of 5 patches- do that 20 times! (sewn, unlike mine in the photo)

Then I want you to make 4 strips of 3 patches.


You should be able to knock them out quickly. 

(I'm posting this on Tuesday for automatic posting) If I can get another  post ready to go I'll do Cascadia step 3 to go on Monday. If not, it will wait until Wednesday when I am home.

Have fun! Love to you all!

7 comments:

  1. Have a safe and amazing trip! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get home. Thanks for the fun sew along. I plan to get caught up while you are away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll be able to post on Monday. Wednesday sounds so far away lol. Thanks for doing this. Have a lovely trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ''You should be able to knock them out quickly.'' LOL, LOL!

    Have a wonderful trip!

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yay, thanks Lori, i love a good mystery QAL!! I'm having a little getaway with two old school friends, so i'll get started on this project when I get back home.. it's gonna be fun!! cheers... Marian

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pile pf 1.5" squares doens't seem to be getting smaller even with making all of these parts. Got them done fairly fast this PM. Ready for part 3. This will be done before the Grand Illusion starts, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to hear about your trip! Fun to be adding to the quilt along while you are away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seem to be a little lost. I did Part 1. But in today's post, you mentioned "baggy of 1 1/2" squares strip of 5 patches". Was there a materials list before part one? I just have a box of 1-1/2" squares, but did we make baggies of certain colors or.... Totally Confused in California.

    BTW, loving this mystery! Just a little foggy and it's happening all too often in my life these days! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!