Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Camelot

I wish I can say I've been sneaking in a lot of sewing...unfortunately this is not my quilt top. My friend Laurie has been working on this in 2016. It was designed by Trish Harper and was in 4 parts of Quiltmania. 
Isn't it gorgeous?! Amazing really!

 She said it wasn't that difficult, but I find that hard to believe. 
Thanks for letting me share it on my blog Laurie.


What wonderful names you are coming up with for the little quilt! Keep em' coming!

I'm looking forward to the Gwennie inspired medallion reveal on Thursday, Sept 1. If yours is complete and you do not have a blog to link up, feel free to send me a photo and I'll post it.

See you tomorrow! Have a wonderful day today.

10 comments:

  1. Looks difficult to me. Well done to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Laurie, it is spectacular! It looks great in the warm colours. Thanks for the photos, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real treat to see this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks for sharing Laurie's Gorgeous work...I does look super hard. Just fabulous...way beyond me for sure--(envy envy!! LOL) hugs and have a great Labor Day weeknd of sewing Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, love this quilt. I think the setting in of the circles would be the biggest challenge for me, if I could foundation piece the compasses. Difficult or not, it would be time consuming and she did a lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your friend realized a stunning quilt with beautiful fabrics !!
    Congrats to her ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quilt! My Gwennie Inspired quilt isn't nearly finished. The center is cut, waiting to be appliqued, so someday I'll send you a pick. I can't seem to get back to my sewing, hopefully when Fall is here. I hope you get sewing time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Camelot quilt tempted me too - your friend's top is fabulous!! I love how unique the blocks are :0)

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!