Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Northwest Quilters Guild

I had the pleasure of presenting at the Northwest Quilters Guild in Portland last night!

 My daughter met me for dinner then she came to the meeting! My good friend Michelle from Portland came as well. Debby Dodds, How did I not get a photo of us together?! Debby has done the past 2 large quiltalongs and we have emailed frequently. Only recently did I realize she lived in the Portland area! I got to meet her last night and she has joined this guild so will get to know many new quiltmakers!
 It was a full house.
 I always start with my first quilt- the one that got me hooked!
 And my second quilt- the one that taught me I can do sharp points if I want them. 








 I'd love to lecture and/ or do a workshop at your guild meeting. Please contact me for more information. Thank you Northwest Quilters for the warm welcome!!


19 comments:

  1. I love to see all of your beautiful quilts !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspire me! I am glad they got to see your quilts, and me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pictures from your lecture! I'm sure it was fun for all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job! Glad your daughter was able to join you. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun to see your quilts - they are all terrific

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Lori!! I really enjoyed finally meeting you in person (along with Rene and Michelle) and seeing your quilts up close. The story of your journey through quilting was as inspiring as I anticipated and it was great to see so many folks at the event.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it fun to see all your delightful quilts held high!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the vicarious visit to the guild. Loved seeing some of your quilts on display!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had a lovely trunk show! And how clever to have the "holders" standing on step stools so everyone could see better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a journey, from your first quilt to your current quilting results! I'm sure it never gets old getting to talk about them all.:) LOVE the red/white/green/yellow applique quilt so much! And that last quilt was one I was so fascinated by as you were making it. Still a fave of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful quilts, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lori maravillosos trabajos.
    ¡gracias por compartir!
    bellas las dos madre y hija!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks like a great night, Lori!! Nice job!!!
    Love the quilts~~!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful quilts Lori ! Friendship Mamifleur

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for inviting me. I had a great time and love your quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful show of extraordinary quilts!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Obviously I didn't make it to the meeting! I should have, but hate going into Portland at night. I love seeing your quilts, so maybe we will invite you to McMinnville again this year.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!