Friday, January 19, 2018

30 Day countdown to Colombia

If you've read my blog for any length of time you know I've been collecting dresses to take with me to Colombia next month.  Since my week consisted of work and end of year payroll, W2's, W3, 1099's....... and NO sewing to speak of, I thought I'd post a few photos from the last mission trips. 

I left my heart in Guatemala.

Coming back from the fields with their big machetes.
And then there was Bolivia.
And Peru

 Quilters and friends, far and wide, were generous. 
 I got suitcase number 2 and it all fit perfectly! (really, it did!)
And now I wait. 
Flights were confirmed, 2 bags will be checked for FREE, Colombian pesos ordered. These 30 days will fly by! Thank you all who donated!!!

Have a fantastic weekend!!

9 comments:

  1. Wow - 30 days is so exciting. Out pastor is going to Columbia next week. You are building quite a memory bank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for you, Lori. Looking forward to reading about your journey when it is all over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are ready for this trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will think of you and Christy in one month.....what generosity you deliver to this people. It's precious and so rare nowadays....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your pictures from Colombia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful to see the kids wearing their dresses, what a wonderful thing you do for them.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. always love seeing those beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For sure you will leave big smile faces behind you! The dresses are wonderful, made with love for those little girls!
    God will bless you greatly!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!