Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I got the binding sewn down last night to get this finished. I sure like it better now that it is quilted, but it still seems off balance to me. I guess I should have made 4 blocks like the original intent.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms!


  1. Happy Mother's Day to you, too!

    I like the block. I know what you mean but I think once it's in with others blocks, it won't seem so off balance.


  2. I think it's very pretty. A Mother's Day present to your yourself :0)

  3. A good finish! If you had made four blocks with no sashing, you would have had a circle design in the center. Maybe you can make four blocks later on! I'm good at coming up with projects for other people to do.

  4. I love it, it's a great wee quilt. It will look great on a wall. I think we all think about what we'd do differently if we started again.


I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin