Jan Patek's Bible quilt. Eve kind of blends in a little more then I like so I may go back and stitch around her in black.
Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine, also designed by Jan Patek. I had no idea how to add the "binding" which doesn't bind at all but is more like piping. I made mine too wide so it doesn't look that great. If you've made many projects of Jan's you know sometimes you have to figure things out yourself- this is one of those times!
Twelve days of Christmas by Cheri Payne. I think it will look better as I add to it.
Many of you have commented on the new quilt in my banner. That's by Cheri too! She has a fun blog that if you haven't checked out, you should! Quilts by Cheri is the name.
I think the sun is trying to peek through this morning- Yay!
- ► 2016 (121)
- ► 2015 (168)
- ► 2014 (171)
- ► 2013 (172)
- ► 2012 (167)
- "Leftovers" block pattern
- Leftovers revisited and Dear Jane Quilt
- The Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative
- Beyond the Cherry Tree Quilt Block update
- Quilts Revisited
- I like Primitive too!
- Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative
- Small Quilt Invitational and Giveaway Winners
- Machine Applique'
- I got my first issue today of a new quilt magazin...
- Infinite Variety
- Masterworks and More NYC
- New York! New York!
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2010 (132)