Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Beautiful Week

Look what we came across in St. Maarten. Let's go in...shall we?

Do you see the caption at the botton of the sign? What a hoot!


Yikes!!
There was some pretty cute fabric, I just wasn't sure how to get a bolt out! Hahahaha

I'm home but will need to catch up a bit. I brought sewing and got one applique block done on the way...that's all.
I had the fun of meeting Regan from Floating on a Quilted Cloud and Suzy from

Before leaving on our trip Karen from Log Cabin Quilter picked me up at the hotel and we went and had coffee before leaving for the cruise. It was so wonderful to meet her. She is been one of my long time readers and very generous to me. She is retired so it was a big deal for her to be up with the chickens to meet me. Neither of us felt we could pass up the opportunity. She was just as wonderful and pleasant as I thought she would be. Thanks Karen for the early morning coffee!!

I would be remiss if I didn't say that Jim West at Sew many Places did an amazing job setting up this cruise. If you ever need some help with travel plans he would be the one to call. I know this won't be my last contact with him!!

Thanks Bonnie, I had a blast!! I would room with you again anytime.

I'm posting some cruise photos to Facebook. You should be able to click on the link and see them.



17 comments:

  1. It sounds like a wonderful trip! And meeting all those bloggers must have been an extra bonus. Do you plan on napping for the next few days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stack of fabric is amazing! I wonder if it'll just keep growing!! I wondered if Regan was on the same cruise as you. How fun! I love her blog, she slways makes me laugh. It sounds like you had a lovely time meeting people, and I bet the cruise was just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time. Never doubted it for a minute. Can't wait to see your pictures. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always over plan my handwork when I travel. It is so comforting to know I am prepared, even though I rarely do any of it. : )
    Look forward to hearing more of your experience and seeing pictures, too, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great trip...glad you got some bonus visits with bloggers along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you had lots of fun on that cruise with Bonnie and company. Meeting Karen was icing on the cake. Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so much fun reading about the cruise. Please share lots more stories! Having had the chance to meet Bonnie in person in Sisters, I know how sparkly and fun she is, but do share about all of the others and tell us lots of fun details about life on board! We need our vicarious fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, looks like fun! Yikes is right, interesting fabric shop. Was this a quilting cruise?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures! Love the waterslide.
    I am sure you need to rest now cause you were with Bonnie and I am pretty sure she never sleeps. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to hear more about your trip. That mound of fabric is scary!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you had a fun time! That shop is a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome home. Hope you are settled back in very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a grand time was had by all. So good to hear you got the chance to meet Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Had a great time on the trip - It was fun meeting you!
    Sherry D

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful cruise! A quilting holiday, how can you beat that?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a shop! with a sense of humor, too.
    Isn't Regan a sweetheart. Spending time with girlfriends is so fun - a different fun than family.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!