Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Mid Week Wednesday!

I got a few things crossed off my Monday's list. (That doesn't mean the quilt is done!) Because I only have snippets of time I work better this way. 


 Here is a fun spring quilt I got out. I am a sucker for a cute churn dash!
 Look what came in the mail! Thank you Rebecca for your generosity. I love all 3 patterns and the fabric. Cheri Payne announced yesterday she will be closing down her website. The cancer and chemo is making her prioritize and getting well and family is her concern right now. She will continue to have her facebook group and she will continue to share her quilting designs.
I haven't had any quilts hand work to do so I pulled out my French General embroidery and get a few stitches in every now and then.
I hope you all are having a wonderful week!

19 comments:

  1. Love that Churn Dash. I am praying for a full recovery for Cheri. She is such a treasure. Hope you can steal a few more minutes for quilting today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori muy bonito tu acolchado.
    Deseamos que Cheri tenga un muy buena recuperaciĆ³n pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the churn dash.
    Have I seen your embroidery project before? Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your embroidery is beautiful so far :0) Its such a great churn dash quilt - I love all the different pinks in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The BF is perfect on this quilt, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Churn Dash! Is it vintage or one you made?
    I ordered Cheri's Christmas quilt pattern, just in case you evr decide to do a Winter quilt sewalong, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite Blocks too. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am also a churn dash fan. And I love embroidery but I can't do as much as I'd like due to painful joints. Yours is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a beautiful quilt and I love the patterns and fabric that was gifted to you.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Churn dash - so classic and darling. Cancer is... awful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your embroidery is looking great. Yes a churn dash is classic. So sorry to hear about Cheri. I do like her patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Churn Dash is one of my favorite blocks too. Love the fan quilting. Pretty embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your churn dash is definitely cute. Love the baptist fan quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. what size are the blocks? Love the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  16. did you do the churn dash quilt? you know I love those fans!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I ordered Cheri's pattern yesterday that was mentioned in group. "See Much Love". It is another of those many blocks and rather random setting. Price was good.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful churn dash, I love the baptist fans.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!