Friday, September 22, 2017

Friday Fun!

Happy Friday!


 Here's a little quilt I finished yesterday for a swap I was asked to be in. Thanks Christine. I enjoy making these little quilts. It is a surprise as to who it is going to, so I can show it here.
I love this ombre backing. 
Here's my inspiration quilt.

I received dresses for Colombia this week!!




Thank you Kathi M, Jan H., and Barb S. I am thrilled to see my dress stack growing!!

I must pass on this sale news. I love kai scissors and will never use another brand of rotary cutter. They are having a sale! 

You can get to their website HERE

My Instagram for the week.

If you want to see how I've been spending my spare time (haha- not as much as I'd like) check out my other blog HERE. I've been building a lot of strength and feeling really good!


10 comments:

  1. I love your little quilt. Who ever receives it will love it. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little quilt is definitely my color! I love It!
    Have fun this weekend!
    Hugs 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun quilt...love the fabrics and design. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a charming little doll quilt. Your handquilting stitches add so much! The dresses are sweet - sure to bring smiles and much joy :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both your sweet quilt and the original. It's a great little pattern to highlight some interesting vintage fabrics. Thanks for the coupon. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute little quilt and great dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the ombre fabric backing too. Easy enough design to showcase your repro fabrics for the front of the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In checking out the 45 mm Kai rotary cutters, I am wondering which one(s) you have tried. They look great....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 2 of the 45mm- the gray and pink. They all work on the same concept- no on/off button but as soon as you put pressure the blade starts to cut.

      Delete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!