Friday, October 20, 2017

Book Sale...continued

In no particular order.... If you want to know more about a book then I recommend an Amazon search. The price is directly below the book. Please comment the name of the book and your email address if you are a no-reply commenter. If I cannot contact you, I cannot sell you the book. 
Some of my books do not have patterns- just photos. 
So if the book has patterns I'll write that it is a pattern book.

Patterns  $5.00  SOLD

 Patterns $5.00 SOLD
 Patterns $5.00 SOLD
 Patterns $5.00 SOLD
$1.00 Great little book full of super quilting tips!
 Patterns $5.00 SOLD
 Inspiration, no patterns $4.00 SOLD
 Patterns $5.00 SOLD
 Patterns $8.00 SOLD
 Patterns  $5.00 SOLD
 Inspiration, no patterns  $2.00 SOLD
 Patterns $4.00 Hardback
Patterns $5.00
 Patterns $4.00 SOLD
Patterns $3.00 SOLD
 Patterns $10.00 SOLD
 Patterns $5.00 SOLD
Patterns 10.00 SOLD

20 comments:

  1. Hi. I will take both of the Jan Patel. Quilts of revolution and country days along with made it through the winter. Thanks again lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can PayPal you today. I believe I have 6 books total. Glad to help you raise money for your trip!!!

      Delete
  2. I would like Folk Art Animals, and Woodland Threads. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to need your email address, Carla. Thx

      Delete
    2. Lori, So sorry I didn't think to include it earlier. Email to carlyz76@aol.com Thank you, so much.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Farmhouse Quilts Baskets!!
    Farmhouse Quilts Schoolhouse!
    Thanks!
    monalynn2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want Transitions--can you bring it to Houston?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would please like to have 12th Anniversary by Red Wagon! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like the Amish book please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. simple blessings and Baltimore Beauties
    kerry.sager@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to have Farmhouse quilts Schoolhouse classic, let me know how I can send you the money. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job, I'd say this was a win all the way around. You did some purging, others got great deals and you added a bit to your travel kitty! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would take the Simple Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like Terry's Shortcut Quilt Collection and Baltimore Beauties and Beyond. I can Paypal. Check the postage to Australia and let me know the total. My email is rowena.muller@gmail.com Thanks Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If still available, I would like the Billy Lauder quilt book.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been looking for this Billie Lauder book; I've loaned mine to some one and it was never returned:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dang, I'm sorry I missed a couple of those! Where was I? LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!

Archive

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin