Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday Fun!

Well, we made it Rain, A Tribute to the Beatles and enjoyed it immensely!
They went through the songs by time and changed their clothing accordingly. 

 I have to admit I am a little young to have been a Beatles groupie, but who doesn't like the Beatles? Considering they were together for a short period of time they made a lasting impact on music and society.
 2017 was the 50th anniversary of the Beatles album Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band. I am pretty sure one of my older siblings had this record. 
They played and sang every song from that album. It was a fun night!

And meanwhile at my house.......

 I had a visitor! My sister, her daughter and Zackary (who I haven't seen since he was a baby) came to visit!
 Are you noticing a "jail" theme here? LOL 
 Obviously I'm hanging out with family and not sewing this week.

He is such a happy toddler!
I had to make a quick jaunt into Fabric Depot and can you believe this is all I came out with??? What is even more astounding is that I could not find one sewing machine needle in my sewing room!
My Instagram feed for the week.



If you'd like to weigh in on the topic of hand quilting, AQS has a short survey, You can find it HERE,

Have a wonderful weekend!


8 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Brings back fond memories of my kids when they were little. Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatles songs and family, what could be better?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some blue skies and a toddler - sounds like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family time is THE BEST -- and that concert looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little guy! Glad you had time with your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cutie!!!
    the concert looks awesome what fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like it was a fun concert and kids can always make a day even better.
    He is a cutie.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a bit older than you, but was never a Beatle groupie. I had a neighbor/friend that was, so I listened to all her albums and knew the music (and this album) well. It would have been a fun night to sing along with this band.
    Zackary is a charmer.
    What, no needles? How did that happen? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!