Monday, November 2, 2020

Polly's Polka Dot and 50 Shades Winner

                                           Thank you all for sewing along with 50 Shades this year!                                 Vicki Bartels, you are the winner of this little stack of browns from my stash. 
Here's her darling quilt!
Send me your snail mail and I'll get these out to you.


Poppy's Polka Dot block3 by Gay Bomers of Sentimental Stitches is ready!
Get it here. 

No matter what the outcome of the election is tomorrow, I'm proud to live in a country that I can participate in an election! Please don't let this come between your important friendships or family relationships. Agree to disagree, but do it with love as your intention. 
Now, if you have NOT voted, please VOTE!
 Much love





 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Lori. I had so much fun making this little quilt and found the perfect place for it. Its on an antique sewing machine cabinet that I have. Perfect size. Thank you for all you do and the great quilt alongs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Vicki and thanks for sharing this sweet little QAL with us, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Vicki! Your quilt is darling and thank you, Lori, for another QAL! Now I'm off to get my Poppy's Polka Dot blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Vicki.
    I do hope the elections in your country will be fair and unite instead of devite. We are watching the news about your elections in the Netherlands every day too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori felicidades a Viki!!
    Gracias por compartir tu tiempo
    CuĂ­date

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Vicki and thank you so much Lori for the fun quilt along. I love my 50 Shades of Brown! Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Vicki. I'm sure she will enjoy the infusion of browns into her stash.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!