Friday, January 8, 2021

Readers Show and Tell

Janny shared with me her finished quilt "Abundance" that was a Humble Quilts quiltalong in 2013. I can see the quilted fans and love it!


I shared this quilt recently as it was part of the sapphire special exhibit in Houston. It is just a basic 25 patch block on point. A friend and I made this to commemorate our trip to Paducah Quilt Show. 

Mona was inspired to make her own using the grunge line. 

So pretty!

 
And Gay @ Sentimental Stitches is at it again. 2 more blocks are available HERE for this amazing quilt she is calling Polly's Polka Dot. 

Thank you for all your wonderful comments on my newest quilt! Many of you were "no-reply" commenters so I have no way to respond to you. Just know I appreciate every single comment. 

Well, The first week of the new year has not been a good one in general. Let's hope it can only get better from here. Much love always. 



4 comments:

  1. We can hope, can't we?
    I really love the 25 patch in blue/white. Very tempting.
    I had forgotten about Abundance. I think I gifted mine. It is a sweet little quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that 25 patch in shades of blue! Love the stories that you share about the making of the quilt history too.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!