Friday, July 1, 2022

Panel Challenge

Here's the start of my smaller Geo Washington panel. 

I started with this idea, which I like but I should ahve done my math first!

I have to unpick and make some adjustments! It will be worth it.

I wanted to share a few final photos of our trip to Wyoming.
We went to a lovely state park near our property for the last few days. 





The Popo Agie River. It was rushing pretty good and lulled us to sleep at night.
Elsa liked the green shade better than the open desert. 

Welcome July!

Have a wonderful weekend!



 

4 comments:

  1. You have two good starts from which you could choose. All I've done is choose a panel, but still not sure I'll stay with it.
    The park near your property looks like a beautiful place. I love camping near running water. Such a soothing sound for sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress so far on both of your panels - I especially love the second one. Earlier this week I rummaged through the scrap bins for fabrics that should work with the Old Glory panel. Looking forward to working on it. A few ideas in my head but nothing scratched out on paper yet. Happy 4th to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Buffalo Bill Cody quilt will be a "must" in your new WY home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful historic panels! The B Bill is so cool.

    The woodland and river are so beautiful, and peaceful looking. Dear Elsa, she likes her shady spot. [are ticks a problem for you guys or for Elsa?]

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!