Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Retreating

 I've got a few photos to share from our retreat. We are having a wonderful week!
This is Carrie's amazing and beautiful cross stitch. 
We helped Carrie make a plan on using this adorable cow panel. Can't wait to see it!

Christy gets the award for staying focused on her projects. 




Here is her temperature quilt started in 2020. the strip that is on the bottom is her legend and going on the back. She got her back pieced but I didn't get a photo. It's ready to go to the quilter.

A little quilt with no recipient yet. I imagine it will be involved in a few tea parties.
Here is her Palmateer Point, which was a quiltalong on my blog.

And she made great progress on Bonnie Hunters mystery quilt. 

I arrived late to the party and Christy had to get back to work. We have had some lovely weather. Cold but sunny! Yay!





I hope your week is going well! Will check in on Friday. 

13 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun, and progress too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! It has been three years since my last retreat (sounds like a confession--was watching "Father Brown" on PBS last night), and I think I REALLY need something like that about now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very talented group of ladies. It does look cold there. Enjoy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too much fun to Retreat. I miss my Retreat buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very happy for you and your cute friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous works from all three of you. That cow is adorable!! Enjoy & relax!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Retreats are so fun! Thanks for sharing. Pretty cross stitch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the fun! I don’t recognize the cross stitch pattern. If anybody knows the name, I’ll watch the comments for an answer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for sharing retreat photos - I'm sure you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  10. Retreats are so much fun. So glad you had a ball and looks like it was very productive too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the calf panel. Where do I find one for myself??? cl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend found hers on Etsy. That's all I know. It is so cute!

      Delete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!