Monday, January 1, 2024

Looking Back 2023



I completed no large quilts this year and I'm completely fine with that. My mantra for the year started out with this swap quilt- "Embrace Each Day" I feel like I did that this year.

I co-vended with Michelle. One and done....

Be Mine.....in the mountains of northeast WA.

My turkey challenge quilt.



Humble Quilts swap quilt.






And that's a wrap! On the quilts of 2023. 



Wishing you gratitude for years past, joy in the present, and hope for the future.

Happy New Year!

 

8 comments:

  1. Love your "Embrace Each day" quilt--lovely finishes for 2023. I am on a small quilt ride this year. also..
    HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and the ones you hold dear...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting the swap quilts - they were all adorable. I didn't gain quilting traction until the last few months of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori todas y cada una es preciosa ¡¡Felicidades!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the quilts -- yours and the swap folks'. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your quilts! Esp the bright little baskets and also the Corn in purple and cheddar. I too completed NO large quilts this year. Reading your post makes me feel okay about that tho I have big plans for two winter uutitly projects that I want to get done to use. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you not make a panel quilt similar to the ones others of us finished, or are still working on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the linkup in 2023 but my quilt was finished in 2022. (I think!) I need to check my label. :)

      Delete
  7. What a year! You were very productive!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!