Friday, March 8, 2024

Orange Grove Quilters Guild Trunk Show




I am inviting you to The Orange Grove Quilters Guild Trunk show in Garden Grove CA! If you are anywhere nearby I'd love for you to come. There is a $5 guest fee and it meets Garden Grove Elks Lodge next week, March 13th at 9:30AM


From my website:
Humble Quilting Adventures: Journey of a Quiltmaker
I'll share my first quilts and my progression through 31 years of quiltmaking. My heart is in traditional quilting and my trunkshow includes a variety of full size quilts and wallhangings. I've got lots of stories to go along with them and love to use humor to engage the audience.


On another note:
If you will be there and you see anything on my Etsy shop that you'd like to purchase I can bring it and save you shipping! Check it out HERE and feel free to send me an email at humblequilts@gmail.com


Have an amazing weekend!


 

1 comment:

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!