Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Swap Quilts On The Move


This was not my planned quilt, but this is how mine turned out. I played with more fabrics and the 2 reds just seemed destined to be the main show.
I hand quilted with a cross hatch. 


 The backing is a lovely fabric!

Many quilts have arrived at their new home and other's are winging there way across the USA and World!

If you aren't done, don't panic. You have 17 days to get it completed and in the mail.


I hope your week has been wonderful.


5 comments:

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!