Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Machine Applique

Christenna sent me a photo of her block from the machine applique class I taught in PA! I adore the way she framed it!!  I love it when I'm inspired by "students" work. These ladies certainly didn't need me to hold their hand.  They were amazing quilters!! So fun!

 

If you are looking for a trunk show or workshop, my schedule is flexible, Please don't hesitate to recommend me to your guild. I'll go almost anywhere and still utilize Zoom when asked.



 Jeanne left a comment that I inadvertently deleted (so sorry!) about joining in on the Lori Smith sampler quiltalong- that's wonderful! The more, the merrier!


Next week I'll be in Uganda so will be reposting some blog posts sharing antique quilts! Thank you for your support!




4 comments:

  1. Pls mention again, or email me about Lori Smith sewalong. I must of missed it, or it's a private group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip, Stay Safe and don't forget the Skunky!!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!