Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Pillowcases Dresses and More

As I am preparing to go to Uganda I dug deep into the dresses you made for my last mission trip. 
I know I mentioned the schools we went to were so large it was hard to give them out. 

We are working with a Ugandan  nonprofit one of the days. This non profit helps vulnerable women and children. I'll know more about it and be able to share more when I return. I will give them dresses and let them distribute them when needed. These are the 25 dresses I am bringing. Maybe you recognize one you made! 


Isn't this pocket adorable?! Love that stitch!


I've been organizing my fabric! Yay! it will make sewing/quilting/finding fabric so much more efficient. More organizing= less sewing



Hubs and I got away for a quick overnighter backpacking trip. 
He'll be holding down the fort while I'm in Africa



It was really nice but lots of mosquitoes!

I hope you are having a lovely week. 



 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the dresses will be used. I remember how excited we were to make the dresses and contribute in a non-monetary way. Have a wonderful trip, I look forward to hearing about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you will have a safe trip to Uganda, those dresses are adorable. I am sure you are going to make a few girls very happy over there!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!