Monday, July 15, 2024

Pop - Up Shop Finale

 The past month has been a bit of a whirlwind! I plan on going back and sharing some photos from my mission trip to Uganda soon. But for now we ill fast forward to this past week. 

My extended family on my husbands side came to Central Oregon for us to sprinkle my brother in law's ashes at the special hunting grounds. It was dry and hot but it was good!

I had been getting the Pop up shop ready so we used the opportunity to pose in front of my Cousin's Walk quilt. (I put a high price for sale, but no takers during the pop-up) If you wonder why. it is much larger than I actually like to use. I'm still the owner so I'll enjoy it!

Here comes Laurie on Tuesday from Washington state. I told her she needed to bring LOTS because it would be for 5 days- she brought a lot! It was great!
We had an amazing amount of space. I wish I would have sold more quilt tops!  Finished quilts sold, so am contemplating quilting a few of the vintage  tops? What do you think? I will be putting some on my Etsy shop this week. 




Making sure we are getting noticed!




We had a bus of quilters from Washington state stop by! 


That was fun.





And 5 days was over quick! We arrived most mornings about 8AM and left about 7PM so we had full days. It was fun to do it with girlfriends!

I'm looking forward to getting back in the sewing room.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!