Good morning quilt friends! Thanks for you positive comments on the reposts. They are fun to revisit.
We had a lovely time in France and Germany and arrived home late Sunday night.
Coming up- I thought I was ready to start sewing for the annual quiltalong, but my mind has been changed after this amazing Alcatian trip!
I had a plan to visit the textile museum in Mulhouse but they were closed the day we arrived. from the Basel airport. I was bummed!
We stayed in the fairytale town of Riquewihr which was very near the linen company of Beauville. Here are my first photos of the little museum they had in the shop. And this link will take you to the brief history of Beauville.
Amazing (and large) Tree of Life
Now a few scenic photos from the area.
We had a lovely and very traditional Alsatian mean here.
The Strasbourg cathedral built using pink Vosges sandstone. So beautiful!
Such an amazing trip! Can't wait to share it with you~!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.
I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!