This is a quilt I started as a leader/ender and ended up being the main project. I finished the top last July, had it quilted this January, finally got the binding on and sewn a few days ago!! Woo-hoo! I'm calling it Leftovers because it pretty much has all kinds of scraps in it, thrown together, and looks fantastic, imho.
- ► 2016 (119)
- ► 2015 (168)
- ► 2014 (171)
- ► 2013 (172)
- ► 2012 (167)
- "Leftovers" block pattern
- Leftovers revisited and Dear Jane Quilt
- The Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative
- Beyond the Cherry Tree Quilt Block update
- Quilts Revisited
- I like Primitive too!
- Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative
- Small Quilt Invitational and Giveaway Winners
- Machine Applique'
- I got my first issue today of a new quilt magazin...
- Infinite Variety
- Masterworks and More NYC
- New York! New York!
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2010 (132)