Saturday, March 2, 2013

More AAQI Quilts....

I found out that Judy from Small Quilts and Doll Quilts has 2 quilts up for sale at AAQI. 

Click on the caption to go to the AAQI page.

Ocean Waves Remembered
Homespun Hope
Fantastic looking little quilts and for such a great cause. I have 1 1/2 more bindings to do on my newest AAQI quilts, so save a little money.... hahaha

Love to you all.


  1. Thanks for the publicity Lori, they are humble little quilts and I hope they will be loved by someone soon. Judy

  2. I looked at the AAQI website and it sounds like this would be a great cause to make quilts for. I lost my dad in August to dementia and I would like to do something to help with finding a cure for these types of illnesses. I read that I would not be notified when the quilts sold. Do you check the site periodically to see if your quilts sell?

  3. Lori,
    I have great admiration for you and all the others that have donated quilts for this cause. My mother suffers from a form of dementia and it makes me so sad to see her fade away.

    Gail :)


I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin