Sunday, October 18, 2015

Country Roads Linky Party-

If you've sewed along with Humble Quilts before you know the linky party comes after the sewalong. Today is the day. Please add the link to your specific blog pot, not just your blog. If you do not have a blog, please send me a photo and I'll add your quilt as a link.


I found this book recently and since so many of us make little quilts I thought it would make a good addition to the giveaway.

Because our predominate color in Country Roads is cheddar/gold this is what I've come up with out of my stash.

 If you add your link or send me a photo of your Country Roads you are automatically entered to win!

The winner is Number 37! Thanks for sewing along everybody!!

15 comments:

  1. Hi Lori they are all so beautiful... Can't pick a favorite!! Hugs Mary
    email: coolmommary@fastmail.fm or coolmommary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, version number one is ready. I will have to see if I can whip up a finish on the second version and get them in a blog post together so I can link up. Love the reward you are offering. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a lot of fun! I'm glad I participated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very good turnout for your linky party! Yeah for all the participation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun quilt and great give away! I'm going to enjoy visiting all of these quilt. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual, another fun, fun, fun SAL!!! Thanks Lori, you're the girl!!

    Blessings and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Lori for this SAL ! It was sooooo fun !!!
    Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on another great sew along - so many participants!
    I love the linky party. Does Jane B have a blog - I love that she used that green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! No I don't have a blog but I am on IG jmbuy

      Delete
  9. Love them all, great job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this quilt. They all look great! Thanks, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks again, for organizing the sew along and sharing your wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shoot. I thought the linky was open until today. You snooze; you lose. I had fun with this little QA. Here's mine anyways...
    http://www.new2quilting.blogspot.com/2015/10/pat-sloans-vacation-time-mystery-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Just look at all those Country Roads! That's a lot of cheddar!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!