Monday, April 24, 2017

Country Quilters Quilt Show

Many of you are in my facebook group so you'll know our local quilters had a show this weekend. Here are some highlights!


I love this antique! The tan on the inside and the white squares are unusual and so stunning!

 My friend has done two of Bonnie's quilts!They were great! 
 And the other.
 I made this quilt and gave it to my friend who made Bonnie's quilts and she opted to enter it. It was Market Day free pattern from Pam Buda.
Here are a few more small quilts that Christy entered. Upper left was Country Roads Humble quilts quiltalong, The one directly below it she made for someone and the lower right is Abundance, another Humble Quilts quiltalong. Thanks Christy for sharing them publicly!

 Another favorite quilter of mine is Sandy F whose work you see on Anne's Cottons 'n Wool blog.  The one above and two below are hers.


This was a fun one that caught my eye.

 And here are the Gwennie Inspired Medallions Quilts hanging. I hadn't planned on showing them but since I had them and I got permission I thought I may as well.
I'm waiting for one more then I'll bring them to Bend for the monthly exhibit.  They looked great hanging together!! Nice job ladies!

Have a great Monday!

24 comments:

  1. Thanks! Enjoyed this wonderful "quilt show"! The Gwennie quilts look fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum I sure enjoyed looking at the quilts. My eyes are happy now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure have a lot of quilt shows and I for one really appreciate your sharing all the photos. These are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you think that the tan in the first quilt might have been green originally?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing Lori. We love great quilts and quilt shows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the pattern for the quilt with the flag and house. I have been wanting to start on it. I hope soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful quilt show and HOW MUCH FUN to see our Gwennie quilts hanging together! Thank you for sharing the photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Thanks for sharing these beautiful quilts -- so much talent and so inspirational. I followed your blog as folks made the Gwennie Inspired Medallions Quilts -- it is great fun to see them all hanging together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super fun quilt show! I think the tan in the Irish chain quilt was a green, nonstable dyed...hope you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great little show, Lori!! Can't wait to see the Gwennie inspired medallions at Quilt Works next month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun seeing all the Gwennie quilts together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing with us these wonderful quilts ! This quilt show is wonderful ! Congrats to all the ladies !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing all the pictures. A Virtual Quilt Show brightens any MONDAY! The Gwennie quilts are sew FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved the quilt show--an awesome treat on a rainy Monday. Thanks foe sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so bummed I missed the show. I completely forgot! Grrrr Thanks for the pictures. Loved seeing them all.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always enjoy a good quilt show, and this was a good one. Fun to see a sneak peek of the Gwennie medallions.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the lovely quilt show! What a treat with my morning coffee!
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing those lovely vintage quilts along with the Gwennie inspired medallion quilts. They all are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful quilts! I agree - that Irish Chain is a stunner. So fun to see our Gwennie quilts hanging out together;).

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful show! I can't choose what I like most!😉

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks Lori. Your Gwennie quilts are great all together

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing photos, The Gwennie quilts are wonderful together !

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like a great show. Love the Gwennie basket quilts! Would love to take a closer look at them.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!