Friday, July 21, 2017

International Day of Friendship

Sunday is International Day of Friendship. I have many quilts with your signatures and I love them! It makes me realize even more how the internet has made this world a little more intimate. And Quilters really are the best!



 You gifted this as a thank you for the quiltalongs I do.
 And this was to commemorate my 50th birthday!

If you took part in either of these, thank you so much. Thank you all for being a part of my life.
 I'm taking next week off blogging. I'll be hanging out on this ship cruising the inside passage of Alaska.  We have hiking and kayaking excursions planned! I'm sure I'll be posting a few photos on my Facebook group. You can find it under Humble Quilts if you'd like to join.
My instagram feed for this week. Despite the long work hours and ZERO quilting, it has been a good week,

Take care, friends.

15 comments:

  1. I'm very proud to be in your two quilts :) love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a positive force in the internet world of quilting, Lori. Obviously, people appreciate that. Thanks for all you do.
    Have a wonderful cruise.
    I will be taking a couple of classes from Bonnie next week and then camping with my extended family--we expect close to 50!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zero quilting! That's no good! I hope you have some handwork projects you can bring to enjoy on your cruise. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done that Inside Passage cruise and it was amazing! The scenery is so beautiful. We hiked in the Tongass Rain Forest while docked at Ketchikan. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun in Alaska! They have good quilt stores as well as wonderful scenery! May your trip inspire your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this quilt is stunning and precious !
    Have fun in Alaska ! Enjoy ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet commemorative quilts! Have a wonderful trip to Alaska! I'm eager to see all you choose to do. I get to go next year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a safe and wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so happy to be friends!! We turned 50 the same year, you know??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a Fantastic trip Lori! I know you will have some great adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You will have a wonderful time Lori. As you know I have just done the Alaska trip. Make sure you take very warm clothes and scarves! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're a special person who many are proud to call a friend..lovely,special quilts!

    Have a great trip! My friend just texted me from Alaska, they re wearing winter parkas!!! Bring a coat and warm layers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wee - I see my name - I forgot about this. I love Signature quilt too. Haven't done one in a while.
    Have a great time. Hanna and I loved our cruise up the passage last year.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!